Plasti-med olarak bizde, ilk önce ülkemizdeki ve daha sonra da dünyadaki talebi karşılayabilmek için üretimimize en yoğun şekilde devam etmekteyiz.
Bunun içinde çalışanlarımızın sağlığı ve güveliği için gerekli bütün önlemleri aldık. Şu ana kadar yaptığımız duyurular ve aldığımız önlemleri sizinle de paylaşmak isteriz:
The Covid-19 outbreak, which has reached a global threat point, has been reported by the World Health Organization (“WHO“) as a “pandemic“ (geographic epidemic over wide regions and groups) as of March 11, 2020.
For this reason, in these hard days we are facing, especially companies that produce medical devices have a great job. As Plasti-med, we are continuing our production intensely to meet the demand first in our country and then in the world.
In this regard, we have taken all the necessary measures for the health and safety of our employees. We would like to share the announcements we have made and the measures we have taken so far:
– Our Human Resources department has shared and informed our employees with the scientific and accurate data published by the Ministry of Industry and Technology and the Küçük Private Health OSGB (Public health and safety Unit) via internet.
– All the National/international trips for business and conferences/seminars that our employee will participate in were canceled.
– All the planned customer visits from abroad to our Foreign Trade Department were postponed.
– As of Thursday, March 12, Hand and Skin Cleaner Disinfectant products were put in dressing rooms, dining hall, building entrance, and common areas for personnel use.
– On Sunday, March 15, the common areas like all sinks and dressing rooms were disinfected with bleach.
– Hygienic training was given to our personnel in two groups by our Occupational Physician on Monday, March 16, between 14:30 and 15:00.
– Since Monday, March 16, offices, dressing rooms, and common areas have been disinfected with “Ozone”. Every day of the week, this application is made in all our departments in order.
– On Monday, March 16, a precaution was taken for our personnel who returned from abroad to use the 14-day working period at home.
– As of Monday, March 16, alcohol-based disinfection products were placed in the working areas of the production personnel.
– On Tuesday, March 17, all service vehicles were disinfected by our personnel service provider, Atak Tourism.
– As of the morning of March 18, every morning, fever measurements are being done by our security personnel for administrative personnel and by our shift engineers for our blue-collar workers in order to determine anyone having fever over 37.5 degrees. Such personnel will be sent to the doctor to be controlled.
– We remind our personnel to pay attention to the hygienic measures during their time outside of the company and not to stay in crowded environments for it is crucial for the health of both our families and us.