Advantages of System
- Aspiration bags provide the advantage of protecting possible infections sourced from the hospital environment.
- Provide ease and practical application to the medical staff.
- Ease of connection and mount.
- It’s easy to change of the bag when it’s full, no need to much time.
- It removes the risk of splashing and pouring.
- It helps to secure the hygiene of the hospital.
- It provides an advantage in terms of controlled medical waste disposal.
- It prevents the spread of odor thanks to its closed system.
- Anesthesia and opearation staff can easily use it at the same time in the operating room.
- Generally It can be used for liquid aspiration operations that have a vacuum source connection.
ASPIRATION BAG FEATURES
- It doesn’t make any contact with the patient.
- Material of the bag and cap system made by durable plastic.
- 1500, 2000 ve 3000 ml. capacity options.
- Bags in a flexible form and base is flat.
- There is anti-reflux valve in vacuums suction tip which prevents back-flow.
- It includes a cap system which closes all ports at the end of the process.
- It has 1,8 m patient hose for suctioning from patient.
- It has 2 in appropriate standards racors which connects patient and the bag , and also a finger-controlled Kapkon connector (Pine connector).
- Aspiration Bag has a wide port which provides conserve the bone and tissue parts in the artroscopy, endoscopy etc. operations.
EXTRA ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES
- Gelling Agent: It makes solidify the liquid by gelling which is taken into the bag.
- Defoamer?: It prevents the liquid get foamy which is taken into the bag.
- Disinfectant: It disinfectates the liquid which is taken into the bag. Additives are optional.
|Aspirasyon Torbası 1500 ml
|Aspirasyon Torbası 2000 ml
|Aspirasyon Torbası 3000 ml