- Three types of canisters are availabe as 1500 ml, 2000 ml and 3000 ml
- Because of the Canister made by Polycarbonate material, it is durable against unexpected impacts.
- Can be autoclaved up to to 15 minutes at 121 °C.
- There is a turn-on/off valve on the Canister
- It can be mounted to a central vacuum system or aspiration devices.
- It can be mounted on wall or rail?
- It can be connected as 1×2 or 2X2 with mobile carrier in operation rooms.
- Connection can be made with mobile carrier as at least 2 canisters at the same time.
- In binary system, 1 canister can be used for operations team and the other on efor anesthesia team.
- All Canisters are kept in active status in 4-way parallel system connection.
- Tandem connection can be made.
- Can be mounted on a wall or a place which the hospital demonstrates in service rooms and intensive care.
- In mobile carrier systems, connection is made between canister and central vacuum system with 2,5-4 m hose. In specific cases, a solution will be provided according to the needs.
- A 1-1,8 m hose used in case of mounting to the wall.
|Aspirasyon Torbası Kanisteri 1500 ml
|Aspirasyon Torbası Kanisteri 2000 ml
|Aspirasyon Torbası Kanisteri 3000 ml